The museum of Santo Spirito is placed in the ancient Cenacolo del Convento. It belong from 1868 to comune of Florence and it is considered one of the most important artistic and religious muesum of the city.
Andrea Orcagna frescoed the Crucifixion and Last Supper. In 1946 Salvatore Romano a neapolitan antiquarian gave some sculputers for the Fondazione.
To underline the beauty of work of art as Cariatide, Angelo adorante, Madonna col Bambino, San Prosdocimo, San Massimo.